Craft Addict....

I've been calling myself an addict of one sort or another for as long as I can remember.  So it's with great excitement that I announce I am officially  'craft addict' in referring to my Close to My Heart website.  You can check it out here .  I've been drooling over the CTMH stamp sets for close to year now and finally decided it'd be worth it for me to sign up as a consultant to support my buying habit.  And like a multitude of others who are obsessed with their Cricut Expression, I couldn't in good conscience resist last month's special that included the Art Philosophy cartridge. 
If you have any cards or other crafts you've made using CTMH products that you may have posted on Pinterest or your blog please let me know.  I'd love to see how you're utilizing your CTMH products and/or the Art Philosophy cartridge. 

Happy Craftin!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you!!! I'm a fan of CTMH too and so glad you're now a consultant!

    ReplyDelete