Thank You ....

Good morning!!  This "thank you" card was created with my friend Susie over at SusieCraftHappy in mind.  She's been an incredible inspiration for me to bust out of my comfort zone by blogging.  I'm not nearly as consistent as my blogging-mate but enjoy it just as much.  This simple card took a little time because I kept coming up with just 'one more thing' to add detail, such as the gel pen I just HAD to use around the corner to give a little highlighting.  This little 'thank you' is loaded with fun stuff.  I used the Paper Lace II for the thank you cut as well as the companion cuttlebug folders; CTMH ink in cocoa to ink around the patterned paper; watercolor pencils to give the 'thank you' image a little added color, and I used a bronze pearl pen to fill in the inside of the flowers. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a joy-filled day!!



2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth! That is the sweetest thing! You are equally an awesome friend. You do great work!!!

    ReplyDelete