Introducing Pixie ...

For anyone who loves digi stamps you have got to check out pixieduststudio.blogspot.com.  My dear friend Susie sent me the link for Pixie Dust Studio and I was blown away with all they have to offer.  Offered here is a wide variety of digi stamps & this little Pixie is incredibly cute. 
I colored Pixie at her lemonade stand using my copic markers and outlined the image with a glaze pen.  Just to give it a little more depth and texture I used Teresa Collins' light-yellow pearls and stamped the flourish on the top right.  Needing still just a little more something -- I broke out the stickles.   I loved playing with this digi stamp and can't wait to go back for more. 
Happy craftin' ....

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute!!!! Great coloring!! Glad you liked Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! You must teach me how to color, please post a video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card.. ahhh, her stuff is so cute, but she doesn't allow blog/web design :( lol I'm always on the lookout for cute graphics!

    ReplyDelete