So my style...


Earlier today I was going through all of the toys I have in my craft dining room.  OK it probably is the craft room.  I'm just not ready to admit that my hobby took over an entire room, especially when it's the room my family should be sitting at a table to eat meals.  Oh well...  that'll help plan better for the next house.  Anyway I came across this card that I made with my Atlanta/Woodstock gals using Teresa Collins paper and a sentiment stamp.  I love the look of this card and it's awesome how using a few pop dots really makes this card stand out.  I also used a few pearls for added dimension and I'm pretty sure I free handed those with my pearl pen.  And of course any stamped sentiment is not complete with being outlined with a glossy/white pen. 
Thanks for looking and happy craftin' --- hmmm, do I dare enter any of these into a challenge???
Oh BREAKING NEWS -- UPS just showed up at my door with my Anna Griffin monogram stamp kit!  OMG HSN ships so quick.  Makes me just want to order anything so I get that feeling of euphoria when Dwight (the ups man) shows up! 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I know the feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and pretty! I love the blue and yellow color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a better feeling than when the delivery guy shows up with a package? I think not!

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete