Totally "Lifted"

I am absolutely ga-ga over Teresa Collins' Sophistocated cricut cartridge. It's pretty much my go-to cartridge every chance I get, so when I spotted what Colette Nederhoff created with this cartridge I just had to try and create this myself.  I found her gem published in the May 2012 issue of Cricut Magazine.  By all means, get this magazine and also check out Colette Nederhoff's blog  nederhoffco.blogspot.com
So ... here is the totally lifted version of Colette's Bless Our Home.  What doesn't show up in this picture is that the project hangs from a wooden hanger painted white.  Mine doesn't come close to being as well-done as Colette's but I sure had a great time working with it.  Happy craftin'....


Here's a picture that shows part of the hanger.  (Please ignore the mixer in the background ....ugh)


2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so beautiful Elizabeth. I haven't seen the other one but yours is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that is beautiful Elizabeth. Amazing even!!

    ReplyDelete