Fun Paper Bag Mini

I'll start out by admitting that this post might be a little "photo-heavy" and that the pictures just aren't that great.  With that said, I now admit that I LOVE playing mixed media in my craft ah, I mean dining room.  There's just something spiritual in nature about pulling out a piece of sticky-back canvas and layering paints, chalks. and inks one on top of another.  Oh and then you add stenciling ... well you get the picture. 
Specifically, I used Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas; a little gesso; a mixture of acrylic paints & glazing medium; blue stenciling tape; gel, white and paint pens; a variety of sentiments from my CTMH stamps,  and good ol' baby wipes to blend the paints. 
Enjoy & happy craftin'!!

Here's the "inside" and a fun, often true, page:




This cover for this mini was inspired by Pam Carriker.  Her "Brushless Background Masterboard" was published in the Autumn 2010 issue of Somerset Workshop. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and creative! You are truly artsy! {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO YOU!!! and I LOVE IT~!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! You did an outstanding job! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    PinkE

    ReplyDelete