It's a GIRL!!


I'm almost certain I posted a vinyl block like this a couple months back, but it's just so dang cute and so easy I thought it might be worth the repeat.  A friend of mine welcomed a baby girl into the world in the past couple of weeks so I created a nightlight for her baby.  I used the Word Collage cricut cartridge and some pretty girly girl pink vinyl to make this simple yet fun project. 
Ah there's no ribbon on it because I just cannot make up my mind which way to go ...
Enjoy and happy craftin'

OH and one more thing ... I was totally blown away with excitement earlier today when I checked my email and had received notice of a CTMH order being placed through my website.   What a great surprised.  I just know RJ is going to be as thrilled with her products as I have been with mine.  And I am so grateful!!


2 comments:

  1. I love these!!!!! This is such an AWESOME project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete