A Fresh Start


Who can believe today is August 1??  Time really does travel much faster the older I get. This July has been a little too busy for my liking.  Nothing major, but a few too many of life's little annoyances is enough for me to let my priorities slip a bit. It shows up clear as a bell when I look at the last time I posted on my blog.  I love having this little part of the blogging world where I connect with others via my passions of crafting, mixed and social media.
So a new month is just what I needed for a fresh start. Thank you for your loyal following.
So here are a couple cards I put together the other night.  The top one is paper designed by Teresa Collins and the bottom is Graphic 45. The inking and paper are of course CTMH.
Happy craftin'.

2 comments:

  1. E~
    I think these are just beautiful! I really like them both.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete