Happy Birthday Dan!


How time flies when we're having fun. Hard to believe we are heading into "birthday season" already. With over half my immediate family celebrating their special day the last three months of the year, it really is a season here.
Just returning from our family vacation, it's a no-brainer that at least one of Dan's birthday gifts include pics from our travels. As much as I love playing with anything relating to scrapbooking, I'm not a traditional scrapbooker. I do avidly use Project Life and smash books and am hooked on both. I'm putting all this in "writing" so that when you see his collage you might not feel sorry for him.
Thanks to Snapfish and a little added bling (I couldn't help myself), I think my hubby will be happy.


On a sidenote, here's another picture of my Tim Holtz altered box.  This photo is much better.


Once again, thank you for stopping by and ....
  
Happy Craftin'

3 comments:

  1. Yes, he's definitely going to love this. Great project Elizabeth! I love it!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Elizabeth plus I love your tim holtz altered box!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your lovely works of art!! Your hubby will surely love what you created!!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and being so sweet! It is always a pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete