Modern Girl, Vintage Soul

Today's feature project isn't quite complete yet.  It needs dimension but I'm not quite sure how I'm going to fit that in yet, so I decided to go ahead and post what I have.  Maybe you have some ideas -- if so, I'd love to hear them?
Speaking to me (literally....) is this Pink Paislee paper.  I absolutely love it.  I hope the quotes show up here, but in the event they don't, a few of these include "She is a modern girl with a vintage soul; she was meant to create; She let go of all her fears...."
My favorites here are "She always knew this would be her family; She understood the need for change."  On of the thoughts reads "She was happier when she was believing the truth" and I altered that to read, "She was happier when she was living the truth."
This is canvas board covered in patterned paper that I inked up with CTMH inks.  The quotes are just torn from a sheet of 12x12 paper, inked up, and to emphasize various points I used a white pen to outline the words to make them stand out a little.  All of the other embellishments are from the Pink Paislee Vogue line which I received as part of a warehouse sale.  Holla.....
I hope this piece will inspire you to reach out into your world and bring back to your heart the truths that touch your vintage soul.
Thanks for stopping by & as always, happy craftin' .....

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this...let me count the ways!!! Elizabeth I think this canvas board is just great. Love all papers and colors! Super nice!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your canvas, especially the saying that you altered. I like your version better. Very inspirational.
    Have fun with those calling cards. I really wish I was going to the meet-up. Have some fun for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly talented! Share your talent with me :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the canvas! Great project and blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this project, it looks fantastic!!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete