Our Travels

Our family trip to Michigan to attend my husband's family reunion was planned months in advance. We left SC, traveled to VA and spent three nights. Virginia is very special to me and my husband --not only because of the incredible beauty of the mountains, but also because my husband being a Civil War enthusiast knows this part of the country like the back of his hand. So we took the girls through the Shenandoah Valley taking amazing photos along the way. Because we have a beloved beagle we had to have a picture of the girls at Beagle Pass. It was a Rockwell moment for sure until ... We discovered that Erin gets car sick. Oh well it was all still good. Here are a few shots from our trip.









1 comment:

  1. Glad you all had a great time. Sorry about Erin not feeling well though. I'm sure you have lots of scrapable memories.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete