Tim Holtz Favorite


Happy Monday!!!  Is it feeling like fall where you live? Usually in SC it only feels like fall in my own mind.  Fall has become a favorite time of year for me, but because we just aren't quite there yet I decided to put a few of my favorites on display. 
This project is a Tim Holtz kit purchased at the Scrapbook Expo in 2011!!  You know the kind -- the heavy cardboard box kit that comes with a couple tiny bottles, some twin, and hardware for the feet, etc. 


So I finally decided to alter this baby with some beautiful Pink Paislee paper around the frame and attached the hardware. 
After inking around the frame with Tim Holtz distressed ink in Lemonade, I filled the boxes with my favorite fabrics and put a few of my favorite goodies in the boxes.  The upper left are some shrinky dink charms I received from a cricut swap, the upper right is just a little fun whoo-ha, bottom left to right --a kick-a** ring I bought for $4 along with a little bottle of Martha Stewart glass beads; a pretty cameo in the middle, and some bright colored (very bright) bling on the right side. 
So there you have it, a little of it all ... fabric, ink, embellishments, gawdy jewelry, shrinky dinks, and Pink Paislee paper!!







Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTIN'!!!




3 comments:

  1. Gosh Elizabeth that is beautiful!! You did a great job!! Keep up the good work!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is very cute! I love the things you put inside.

    Pat Wimbush

    ReplyDelete