Tim Holtz Tag

A couple years back I purchased the Tim Holtz tag die cut made to use with a Big Shot or similar product and have sure gotten my money's worth. With the season of Christmas crafts on the horizon and being a total Pinterest junkie I decided to do a search for tag pins. Within minutes I was ready to pull out the Big Shot and cut more tags!!
In doing so I came across a group of tags I created for my daughter's 16th birthday. It took a good bit of time and effort to find quotes/sayings to attach to each tag and it was worth every second. My love for her was expressed far better than a typical happy birthday card.
I inked both sides of six tags, and used a variety of embellishments to give a little flair to the attached sentiments.
Below is just a sampling of a couple. I took them off the jump ring to make it easier to photograph.
Enjoy and happy craftin'....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.






2 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty Elizabeth. What a neat idea!!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I am sure your daughter will love them. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete