It's Fall Y'all

My mother-in-law is a lady to be admired. She is forever finding the best-of-the-best entertainment in our area. This past Monday we traveled to Newberry, SC to see Nunsense!, a hilarious musical starring Cindy Williams.  For more info about Nunsense! go here. The entire cast was simply phenomenal and apparently a good judge of talent themselves-- my MIL was chosen from the audience to go on stage to be a contestant in The Price of Righteousness, where she won 1st runner-up. The entire day was such a gift. Traveling to Newberry itself is a real treat. This little town is heaven for vintage/antique types alike. The simple beauty of this little town is stand-alone inspiration.
Speaking of inspiration...we found an amazing little store called Out on a Whim Located on Main Street in downtown Newberry, this store is the epitome of everyday beauty. Below is one of my purchases from Out on a Whim. There were several of these pumpkins, hand painted by the mother/daughter owners, and I wish I could've brought 'em all home with me. Below is the one I did choose.  You can check out the OOAW Facebook page Here. 
Thanks for stopping by and ....happy craftin'!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I would love to see that store out on a whim...sounds like my kind of place. Love the pumpkin!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, thanks to you I have added another place on my bucket list, lol. Sounds beautiful. That pumpkin looks fantastic. I am sure you can recreate that if you wanted too!! Glad you enjoyed your time with your MIL.

    Take care,

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete