SMASHbook Fun

Ten days later, I'm still riding high on all the inspiration that came from spending an entire weekend crafting in Atlanta. The craft table is still covered in the most amazing calling cards and other unique goodies created using everything from a Cricut Expression, mod-podge, and everything in-between. I've had plenty of time to put these things away, but so far I'm perfectly content with the "mess" and the smile it brings.
The other night I couldn't resist taking a handful from the "goody" table and utilizing whatever I randomly picked up to create whatever randomly evolved. And what better opportunity to pull out my Smash Book (thank you, K and Company for this gem).  Because my photography is ...well, let's just say my 5yo could shoot better pics. The point is, these pictures don't come close to depicting the detail that you would see up-close-and-personal.


The yummy Ice Cream Calling Card  was made by Circle member Tracy-ScrappinMom. I love the colorful detail especially the cherry on top. Tracy's calling card is mounted on black card stock & then I had a blast embellishing the card stock using white craft ink and a stamp from the crazy-popular CTMH set "It's Your Day," white embossing powder, and a glitter pen. The other side is a pocket with my chandelier calling card inside.
The "beachy" calling card was created by Circle mb member O-Snap. The tag attached to the die-cut shovel says "diggin' the circle." I have no idea who made the cute glittery circle but it seemed to go just perfect in the middle of this page. The background papers, ribbon, banner, the journaling card etc. were from my stash. The sand on the calling card was perfect, but I couldn't pass up using my waterfall blue stickles. Oh and lest I forget, the black brad-looking circles at the top of the party letters are made using my black pearl pen.  LOVE those pearl pens....
You can see more of O-Snap's talent at here.
As always, thank you for your time and ... happy craftin'!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Well Doll...this is smashing!!! I love your pages!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Elizabeth!! Glad you had such a fab time at mania!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth!!! Thanks so much for blogging about the Circle get together! I can live vicariously through you and Susie! Haha!! Your Smash pages are awesome! I ADORE Smashing! I've pushed my books aside, but need to pull them back out and get moving again!!

    Thanks for coming by and reading my DV post. As I'm sure you could tell, it's an issue I'm very passionate about. And I'm incredibly proud of my baby girl for working in such a challenging yet rewarding environment.

    Don't be a stranger! I feel like I know you already anyway :D

    ReplyDelete