December Daily Time

There's nothing quite like the approach of the holiday season to bring out the very best of creativity. I've suffered a bit with self-inflicted sensory overload from hopping to blog after blog after blog, not to mention the YouTube videos I've watched. So now I have a list of everything I want to create before and during the holiday season, only about a quarter of which will actually get done, 100%.
The project I'm working on today is one that I'm loving. This past weekend I stumbled across Teresa Collins' December Countdown Memory Binder Album Kita/k/a the 2012 December Daily Kit.
Here's a look at the cover that will go on the 3-ring binder. Now you'll notice that this is not the TC Christmas paper. I don't have one sheet of her Christmas paper (no idea how that happened). So I was forced to use a pack of gorgeous Nutcracker Sweet paper by graphic45
I outlined the page with Diva Decor's Glitter Liner and filled in the hole on the tag using Viva Decor's Ice White Pearl Pen






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! I know you are going to do some great things with that! Can't wait to see more!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete