Fun With Claudine Hellmuth

Anticipation and excitement are always abuzz right before HSN has one of their 24-hour Crafting Extravaganzas.  The hype surrounding last month's crafting event was huge because it came right on the heels of Winter CHA. 
All the usual players appeared on HSN with the new must-haves for all us crafting junkies, including Anna Griffin, Martha Stewart, and my absolute favorite ... Claudine Hellmuth
I managed to come out the otherside of the 24-hour event with only TWO purchases, the Anna Griffin Limited Edition Cuttlebug -- and no, I DID NOT already have one, but yes, I did take full advantage of easy-pay.  The other gem added to the cart was the Claudine Hellmuth Home Sweet Home Crafting Kit.  You can view it here
Using a 4x6 shadowbox here are a few of my favorite boxes so far. 


 
 
  The excellent quality of paper and embellishments made it even easier to add my own flair to the pieces.  Of course I used that golden cuttlebug, but I also got to use CTMH's Liquid Glass, stickles, and the white Signo pen.  Because I'm having such creative freedom with this I'm probably not close to finishing, but had to share this gem in the making.
Thanks for stopping by and ....
Happy Craftin'




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely AMAZING! I love the colors, the layout, everything about it! E, this is fantastic honey!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete