Happy Mail

Artists, crafters alike are by nature thoughtful and creative!  What other group of individuals would have come up with Happy Mail. As artists and crafters we seem to intuitively know how to show others how special they are to us.  To receive an envelope, often colorful and/or blinged out, containing a card and some little (or big) something that the sender KNEW you would love is exhilerating.
In January, suffering from a case of the post-holiday blues, I felt as if my creative mojo had left me just as my Christmas tree finally left the living room.  Then came the mail -- HAPPY MAIL from my friend Barbara a/k/a SusieCraftHappy.  The thoughtfulness of this Random-Act-of-Kindess was the catalyst for a complete healing of my post-holiday blues.  And because like minds think alike I am crazy about the goodies she sent.  Barbara even remembered my little one by sending a Valentine baggie with Hershey Kisses.  Doesn't get much better than that.  And check out the Action Wobble on the bag topper and the detail in the card! 
Now my challenge is to color this stamp with my copics in such a way that I'm at least a little comfortable posting a finished project. 
You can check out my friend Susie right here!
Thanks for stopping by & happy craftin' ....

1 comment:

  1. Love you!!! So glad you like it! Hugs to Erin too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete